Tuesday, March 19, 2013

'Three Leaf Grass'

Well, it's been almost a year since I updated my blog, so it's about time. the reason i stopped using it is because I changed emails and found it annoying to constantly sign in and out. I just discovered that I can import all the information to this new blog, so I'm reviving it as of now. I hope you are as excited as I am by the prospect of frequent updates!

The scientific name of this plant is Oxalis Regnellii 'Triangularis'. It is also referred to in Chinese as 'Three Leaf Grass' (this is according to my mother in law, who brought us the plant last week). The flowers are tiny, less than an inch in length, and very delicate. I shot these images using natural light, using a white drape as a background. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment